Each of us has the ability of speed reading. All we have to do, in order to reach all its advantages, is to discover and practice an appropiate method of training. Making this step will help us to transform this potential ability into a very usefull personal skill, no mather if the text we read is written on paper or shown on screen. SpeeRead offers you 2 training programs Student and Professional. I you choose to train yourself using Student program you can increase your reading speed by 50% to 100% within 24 days of training. With Professional program you can increase your reading speed by 80% to 150% within 30 days of training. Both programs will help to increase simultaneously also your memory capacity by 5% to 15%.
Speed reading helps you to gain more time. You will read the same amount of information with the same or a better comprehension capacity in shorter amount of time. All this time you gain this way remains at your disposal.
Fast reading helps you face the increasingly amount of information in all domains. This amount of information doubles its size every 3 to 5 years based on human creativity combined with the access to the information technology, wich allows us to produce and exchange more and more new and original informations.
Quick reading helps you to be more efficent in your day by day activity. You will read faster everything you want to learn and so you will gain more time to put into practice what you just read.
Rapid reading helps you to be more competitive at working. Today speed learning and understanting capacity is a must have for all well payed jobs.
Speed reading helps you understand better the reality. Developing this skill will increase your ability to discover the meaning of the visual information easier. 80% of information comes to us on the visual way. The other 20% comes on the other four senses.
Fast reading is a well known method for personal development. Developing this skill will improve also you memory, attention, concentration and will so you will be more performant in your domain of interest and in day by day activities.
Quick reading improves also the visual activity. Eye muscles are the smallest but the fastes in our body. The speed reading training brings them to work at their own natural capacity. This is a great benefit for all your seeing and visualisation processes.